Atreyu Sketches Atreyu Sketches

Atreyu

I only clicked onto this because my real name is Atreyu (well, mines spelt differently). I though this was going to be the band but it wasn't, which was a relief. I hate their music. Good luck with your animations!

Walled the Musical Walled the Musical

Well... sorry but

That was the coolest thing I have ever seen! wow, you kindof stole my idea, but I was going to do this in jail :) Anyway, You done this very very well, brilliant idea :) hope to meet you on Endless, Pm Martex :D well done, 10/10 5/5

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

Best... Mario song.. ever

I love the song! The animation fit perfectly, but I think the graphics could be abit better! Awesome work!

Nintendo Polka Nintendo Polka

Pwnage

This ownd. I love the different games, they all seamed to fit in.

I really only posted this review to share that IT IS NOT BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY BY QUEEN!! IT IS A SONG BY WEIRD AL YANKOVIC CALLED BOHEMIAN POLKA! It is the same lyrics as Bohemian rhapsody though. The song is the same used in lost rhapsody, so well done.

Numa Numa Gameboy Numa Numa Gameboy

fun

Whao. I think that Gary Brolsma would be thrilled to know that he has a game boy game about him! I found this very entertaining, but I think that you should have just pixilated and coloured the picture.

Wyattfilms responds:

I didn't realy know what to do, i dont have very good image editing software. I had to screencap, paste in one pic editing software, edit then too another ect ect ect, then vectorise in flash D: urg it was hard lol but worth it. Hay man thanks for your review!!

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Whao!

This is awesome! great job!! I got hooked with this game, and i love it! Lol at the companion cube! and its so true how those turrets always get stuck in the portal! Great job, 10/10 and that diserves a Hi 5!!!

Ultimate: Mario Vs Sonic Ultimate: Mario Vs Sonic

Umm...

I didn't expect that... i wanted to see a battle or somethin :P