Brain Challenge! Brain Challenge!

Its ok I guess

I think that after you finished all the mini games that you should have shown a scoring system to see how well you did (say 1-1000 would be dumb and 1000000-1000000000000 would be nerd) :) Anyway all the games weren't that original except the gumball one, which was very hard to figure out what to do before the time ran out. I didn't like the pool ball one, adding was a pain having to refer to the bottom left corner. Good concept but could have been better.

The Test. The Test.

I failed the test

I found it mostly fun to play, just a few things:
-Whats Ociana or w/e, Im aussie
-Im 0% Idiot? I find that hard to beleive
-wtf is a chav?

anyway, worth a go

The World Gaming Quiz The World Gaming Quiz

Love the music

I clicked the game from the 'Back in the Day' audio and I just wanted to hear that song, but I really enjoyed the game. I really really liked the Illusion of Gaia *Illusion of Time in UK and AUS* questions because that was my favorite game on snes. Just one thing. When I got through the first 10 questions, all my lives were down and I didn't lose, so If I clicked a wrong answer, nothing happened. Therfor it was extremely easy for me to finish :P Anyway, Great game!

Lolzer responds:

Thank You :) For Commenting And Telling Me About The Bug i Will errange it later :)

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Like Guitar hero

I found this challenging. It is harder than Guitar hero because of the ASD aswell as the ^ v < >. A great game and should be a perminent front pager! Not popular enough! 10/10 5/5 favd

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

I Got to the end!

Lol this is an awesome game! It has a platform puzzle feel, some kinds of portals and even logical thinking! An awesome game and I hope there is a sequal. At the end, I was gettin as many hearts as I could! hehe bad idea. Lvl 6 is a nasty bugger. I will just spoil it. Talk to the red block and then jump on the button 10 times. You randomly die.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Good for a headache

This is a brilliant game! Who knows something so simple could look so different. I got stuck on a few, expecially number 30, which looks exactly as what it is, but is very very difficult! I will give you a hint. It has to do with finding the circumference of a circle.... 2 letters...... ANYWHO! I got up to lvl 50, and got stumped. The pictures are alot harder. I like the whole unlock thing and the kindof puzzle challenge things. I thing I should suggest. I think that after you complete the 'puzzle', you should be able to actually watch the shape go through the line, to get a greater understanding of it.

To get most of the puzzles, I had to pretend I was looking through the bottom of a door or through a thin crack. This was a awesome game!

10/10 5/5

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah I thought of showign the symbol after finding it...mayeb I'll do it, not sure :) people don't seem to mind :)

Mad Monday Mad Monday

Reminds me of something

Im not sure what, but this reminds me of a really fun game I used to play. This is a great game! The live chase thing was a nice idea, and I liked all the obsticals like Jumps and Police blocks, but I thought the Audio got abit annoying.

Keep up the good work!!!1

The Key Master The Key Master

I got al the way to the bonus level. It was suprising when it was all quiet when I got the last key, but then it jumped to level 124 and all these dragons surrounded me!! Great way to practise typing!

The Stupid Quiz! The Stupid Quiz!

Nice

I enjoyed it, but it could have been longer. The only question I found hard was the 3rd one, because i'm not American :\ Pretty fun though..

Ball Click Mayfest Ball Click Mayfest

uhm

It was allright, but it had alot of "Click here for more games" and I couldnt find the start game button x.x