Super Mario World Map Concerto Super Mario World Map Concerto

Could be soooooo much better!

You need to get the Orchestral plugin for FL and stop using FLKeys! It makes it sound so much better, and all your arrangements are brilliant, just the quality of the piano is so poor! If you want, I could give you a link, send me a message :)

Super Mario Bros Theme! Super Mario Bros Theme!

Hoooooly shizzle!

BEST ORCHESTRAL REMIX OF THE THEME EVA!
Loved the xylophone and the shakers :DD Keep it up, and make more orchestral mario tunes!!
10/10 5/5 Downloaded :) Well done :)

Kingdom Hearts (Medley) Kingdom Hearts (Medley)

Light headed...

Im suprised on why this song isn't recognised, not even review'd. I think this is a great medley but you should have put more songs in it! There are so many sounds going on that when I was listning to it on headphones, I had to kill the volume because it was making me dizzy! 9/10 5/5

RikuTMW responds:

Maybe it's not recognized because I am a relatively new artist here. :P

Thanks for the reveiw though... maybe I'll have a much longer medley some other time for Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy, or Star Ocean... If you like this, check out some of my other video game tributes

-ganon95- Crazy frog -ganon95- Crazy frog

Awesome

I really like this song, and I love your Office remix! Your a great artist!!! Juat one thing I need to tell you. The song is called Axel F. Not the crazy frog song :\

ganon95 responds:

i know lol

Halloween Town Halloween Town

Should be front paged on halloween!

I am a massive Tim Burton film, and Danny elfman and this is one of my fav movies just because of the music. This is a great remix, but I do think that it could have been changed alittle bit more, as it sounds like a midi, just the song without the vocals. 9/10 5/5

Chronamut responds:

there is a thread in the audio forums where you can suggest songs for the front page :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Never Ending story+*~.0 Never Ending story+*~.0

Good memories

You might not even care, but my parents named me after this movie (Atreyou) and I tingle every time I hear this song! Thank you alot for uploading this! Its the only one on newgrounds! 10/10 5/5 favd! You are a great remixer!

Chronamut responds:

well.. its the only GOOD one on ngs :P

thanks for the review atreyou!

-shawn-

Sigh of Exhaustion Sigh of Exhaustion

Very Happy

My fav genre is the music that makes you smile. This song is so bouncy and fun and it almost made me laugh with exitment. It would be great for background music in animations or games. Nice choice in name, as it suits the feel of the song.

10/10 5/5 Downloaded

Q: Did you compose this yourself?

Lpauley responds:

It was an improv I had been working on for a bit.
Thanks so much!
<3333

Super Mario Bros.3 (Orch.Ver.) Super Mario Bros.3 (Orch.Ver.)

This is my ringtone

I LOVE YOUR ORC REMIX'S!! THIS IS THE BEST AUDIO ON NEWGROUNDS!
Please make more mario remix's (orc) and upload them for me to hear.

I hope you don't mind, but this is my Ringtone!

Super Mario Land(Orch.Version) Super Mario Land(Orch.Version)

Please Please make more!

Your Orc. Remix's are my favorite things to listen to! Could you please please make more Orc. Versions of mario songs? I LOVE THEM TO MUCH!

10/10 5/5

Indiana Jones [Medley Remake] Indiana Jones [Medley Remake]

Brilliant

We play this in our Senior band at our school (I play the trumpet) and I really like this score much better than the one we play. Hopefully later on in your like (I don't know your age) you could become the next H. Manchini! Good luck with your composing!

MusicWizard responds:

Thank you very much.

I am 29 soon 30, and yes, this one is a quite nice piece.
And i don't think i will be the next H. Manchini!
But i am honoured that you think that.

Thanks again and take care now!